Follow Khloe Kardashian’s diet plan to achieve a beautiful body
When the diva, Khloe Kardashian, made her public appearance on international television for an interview at People Channel, all the viewers were awestruck by her complete makeover. Once known as the “fat sister” among the other Kardashian sisters, she is a completely changed personality now. She is slimmer trimmer and much more attractive and elegant. All this has been possible through the weight loss challenge which she had taken up sportingly after facing criticism by the people when she overweight.
Khloe Kardashian’s diet plan is the most talked about diet plan, as it has shown visible effects on her body. She managed to lose a whopping 35 pound in just a few years. Looking at these results, many people across the globe have started following her diet plan blindly as they consider her to be a role model. She is a perfect example which portrays that if there is a will there is a way. At the interview, Khloe shared her diet plan with the viewers of the show. She also gave tips on how to lead a healthy life without comprising much on your food habits.
Here is a detailed summary of the diet plan she follows and all other things she does to keep her in shape.
- Breakfast: Eggs are a source of dietary cholesterol which is not at all harmful for the body. In fact, they are required by the body for its proper functioning. Thus, eggs or its variants like boiled eggs or scrambled eggs should be included in your diet chart for breakfast which proves to a healthy and wholesome meal. Another alternative for eggs could be plain oatmeal, which does not contain unnecessary sugar. The larger flakes of the oats take a longer time to get digested and hence make you feel full for a long period of time.
- Lunch: Leafy vegetables are rich in nutrients which are not only low in calorie but also very essential for the body. Thus, vegetables in the form of salads should be included in your diet chart as an option for lunch. On the other hand, fruits can also be taken as the fibre found in fruits proves to be very beneficial for the human body. Fruits contain low glycaemic content and hence the carbohydrates of the fruits do not affect the blood sugar level.
- Dinner: Chicken can be paired with some nutritious vegetables like sweet potato or other alternatives like rice to make it a healthy and wholesome meal for the night. Avoiding pasta and bread for dinner should be followed consciously.
Other tips for weight loss
- Drink plenty of water: Water helps to burn the calories on the body. Thus, drink a lot of water which would help you remain fit and be in shape.
- Store food in the refrigerator: Start storing healthy food products which have fewer calories content in your refrigerator so that you can munch on it whenever you feel hungry.
- Work out along weight lifting: Constant exercise with weight lifting would help you lose the excess fat stored in your body giving you a slim and trim figure.
- Cut down on high-calorie food items: Avoid eating all those junk food which are high in calories like pizzas, beverages and burgers.
Thus, follow the above-mentioned diet plan religiously to attain a figure like Khloe in a matter of just a few weeks.